Ways to Pray for the Church
- The Church to walk in the Spirit and bring glory to God by accomplishing all He has given us to do.
- Believers to receive divine revelation for this day.
- Pastors and church leaders to have wisdom, knowledge, discernment, unity, integrity, faithfulness, strength, and be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Unity in the body of Christ: for denominational, theological, and ethnic walls to come down so that pastors will love each other, pray together, and serve each other.
- Our love of God to triumph over our fleshly desires and judgments, for believers to be truly sanctified.
- People’s hearts to be opened to repent of their sins and confess Jesus as Savior.
- God to heal our nation of racism and for the Church to stand against racial conflict, violence, and prejudice.
- Life to be valued and protected through all stages of life, beginning at conception and for legalized abortion to come to an end.
- Boldness among Christians to rise up and be a witness for Jesus as they pray for their neighbors
Prayer for Spokane
God’s intention and desire that our land would prosper and all would know that He is a good Father who loves to bless His people! Pray for the following areas of influence that help build our community.
- Arts, Entertainment, and Sports | use of creativity to bring Glory to our Creator
- Business | Owners & Employment
- Church | Relationship with God & each other
- Education| safety and development for teachers & students
- Family | sacred community in God’s design
- Government | Ethics and wisdom
- Police, fire department, and first responders | for courage to protect and a heart to serve
- Health Care and Military | physical, mental & spiritual health
“May our city praise the Lord so that the land will yield a harvest and the Lord will bless us.”
Prayer for Protection, Safety & Shalom
- For those who do evil will not prosper – “For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous.” (Ps. 37:17)
- Protection for Police, Fireman, and first responders to be safe and effective in their duties. “Let the wicked be caught” (Ps 10:2)
- Cut off power, strength, organization, financing, and armaments of the wicked
- Bring to light the things done in secret
- Allow Peace to rule over our city